I’d be honored to speak to your audience, group, congregation, friends, attendees, neighbors or leaders.
Conferences. Churches. Funerals. Community Vigils. Small Groups. Classes. Campus events.
I’ve been graced to speak or teach a word from the Bible to people in many different settings.
The grace of God. Poverty and Injustice. Prayer. Racial prejudice and reconciliation. Sharing the good news of Jesus. The immigration dilemma. Answers to hard questions. Loving mercy. The least of these. Doubt. Making Sense of Hell. Forgiveness. Sexual struggles. God and suffering.
These are just some of the themes that God has pressed on to my heart to share. Listeners have affirmed my ability to address controversial or difficult themes and questions with compassion, insight, clarity and honesty. I can develop a unique message related to your specific setting.
I am open to question & answer venues or to finishing a talk with a Q&A session. Honestly, I believe that dialogue significantly enhances a teaching setting.
“Some people simply have a gift to connect to a wide audience with their words. Roger is unquestionably one of those people. I have had the opportunity to listen to Roger speak for years and I continue to be challenged and encouraged each time. Roger speaks from his heart. He is relatable, thought-provoking, creative, and one of the most honest and transparent speakers I have heard. Roger’s heart is for the big picture kingdom of God. His book, “Partly Wrong” was an incredible collection of thoughts that everyone must read.
Tom Ingala, Executive Pastor, Hope Church, East Hampton, CT
“Roger is the best teacher I’ve ever listened to (except, sorry, Chuck Swindoll, who is my absolute hero!)!!!!!”Linda D.,
“Roger is an amazing speaker with a tremendous gift to bring powerful messages to his audience. He speaks from the heart and is able to present biblical truth in a way that is engaging, meaningful and transformational. I have been blessed to experience Roger’s messages in different settings – church, community gatherings, small groups, funerals…Roger presents his message at just the right level for his audience ensuring that key points are clearly conveyed. One of Roger’s talents is speaking truth without being offensive to anybody – this is a tribute to the love he feels for all which comes from his unwavering love for our Savior! If you have an opportunity to hear Roger speak, don’t miss it – you will be truly blessed!“
Sandra Cepeda, CEO, Cepeda Systems
“….”Fred Whitlow, Activist and Hip Hop Artist Huntsville, AL
Sample Message Transcripts
- The Poverty Spiral: Many factors work against the poor, and God wants that to change.
- The One Thing You Can Never Lose: In a world of crushing losses, you have an untouchable hope.
Other Message Titles:
- AUDIO: The 30-Minute Bible (The Story of the Bible in 30 Minutes)
- AUDIO: Poverty: Not The Way It Should Be
- AUDIO: The Atheist Story of Our World
- VIDEO: Waiting on a Call From God Can Keep You From Doing It. Calling can be hard to figure out, but stewardship isn’t.
- Why God Doesn’t Answer Every Prayer
- Hope For the Lonely
- Why The Good News Feels Like Bad News
- Why Sabbath Matters
- When God Moved Into Our Neighborhood
- Why We Struggle to Share the Good News of Jesus
- What Difference Does Prayer Make?
- If Grace Doesn’t Bother You, Then You Probably Don’t Understand It.
- Which Matters Most-The Lost or the Least of These?
- The Danger of Secrets
- What Will You Do With Your One and Only Life?
Some Previous Speaking Events and Topics
- “Who Are You: A Sinner or a Saint?” Convergence worship gathering, Huntsville, AL (2019)
- “When God Disagrees With You.” Sex, Love and Choices Conference, Huntsville, AL (2018)
- “The Poverty Spiral” Hope Church, East Hampton, CT (2017)
- “Billy Graham and One Bag of Gold” Westside Community Church, Huntsville AL (2017)
- Will God Forget You? A village church in Jido, Ethiopia (2011)